Every day Paul provides expert advice relating to construction contracts. Utilising decades of experience and both academic and professional qualifications, Paul provides efficient and cost effective advice to resolve construction related issues and disputes.
Do you have:
• A disagreement with a client, consultant, subcontractor, supplier or contractor?
Are you unsure:
• Who to turn to?
• How to obtain a quick decision from a third party?
Do you want:
• Help to get paid what is due to you?
• To have your interests protected?
• To avoid stressful, time consuming and expensive disputes?
• To get on with running your business or enjoying your home?
Paul is a construction contract expert who specialises in resolving disputes and providing advice to builders, contractors, specialists, construction professionals and employers. Paul is a Chartered Quantity Surveyor with over 25 years’ experience of resolving problems in the construction industry.
• A high quality service tailored to meet individual needs and to provide straightforward, commercially focused advice.
• Providing advice at all stages of the construction process;
• Providing early evaluation of disputes, claims, documentation and information;
• Negotiating disputes’ settlements on your behalf;
• Drafting contract notices on your behalf;
• Providing you with a dispute resolution strategy;
• Representing you at meetings and at formal tribunals;
• Providing procurement and contract advice,
If you are looking for advice relating to a construction contract or project issue, please email Paul here.