Paul initially trained as a Construction Manager in a family owned construction business, eventually becoming company director in 2004. During this time Paul undertook all surveying and commercial duties including preparing estimates and tenders through quantification and the use of measurement, negotiating contracts, managing and letting sub-contracts, measuring and preparing valuations and payments, and negotiating final accounts. The range of projects included domestic, commercial and local authority contracts.
Between 2014 and 2016, Paul transferred his extensive construction management and commercial skills into consulting as a Chartered Quantity Surveyor and has worked on a range of projects from £12 million to £30 billion in the UK, Europe and the Middle East.
Since 2016, Paul has specialised in providing construction contract and dispute resolution advice to contractors, sub-contractors, surveyors, architects and employers, including home-owners.
• BSc (Hons) – Construction Management
• MSc – Quantity Surveying
• Master of Laws – Construction Law
• Graduate Diploma – Law
• RICS Diploma in Adjudication
• Diploma in Surveying
• RICS Commercial Mediation Diploma
• RICS Advanced Professional Award in Expert Witness Evidence
• Fellow of the Chartered Institute of Arbitrators
• Fellow of the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors
• Member of the Chartered Institute of Building
• Member Society of Construction Law
• Member Adjudication Society
• Member of ARBRIX
• Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors President's Panel of Adjudicators
• Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors President's Panel of Mediators
• Construction Industry Council President's Panel of Mediators